Professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in Toronto
Clear and transparent SEO packages. On-Page Optimization and Off-page Optimization for your website.
The Quarter team will sit down with you and break down the SEO landscape of your market. We will teach you about SEO and walk you through our analysis so that you can understand the steps your business needs to take to earn it’s position on the front page of Google.
What’s included in our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Packages
Research on keyword search volume, competitiveness, competition, and cost for informational, navigational, and transactional keywords.
Competition is audited for keywords, rankings, and number/quality of backlinks.
Quarter uses a SEO software named MOZ to report on all rank and keyword changes.
We help you optimize your SEO performance on an extensive collection of On-Page factors (explained in packages).
Quarter helps you Link building from high authority domains that create high quality traffic.
Quarter is committed to ensuring that customers understand the business decision they are making when they invest in SEO. Although SEO is not difficult, there are a number of misconceptions about how to plan and execute a healthy and successful SEO strategy.
Our Recent Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Projects
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) projects we’ve completed in the past 2 years.
Our Standard Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Packages
Standard SEO Setup Package: $3000 Project fee for 1-5 page website + -
The goal of the Standard SEO Optimization Package is to invest in all the essential SEO steps to create a BASIC awareness of your business and brand online; it includes three one-hour strategy meetings, and 28 hours of SEO work on your website. The Standard SEO Optimization Package includes:
4 Hours of Keyword Research:
- Research on 1 Keyword: Competitors, Search Rankings, Search Volumes, Search Competitiveness, and Backlinks.
15 Hours of On-Page SEO Work:
- Adding all appropriate Meta Tags: Titles, Descriptions, Structured Data, and Headers
- Creating/editing text on pages to fit target Keywords
- Adding internal page linking with relevant A Tags, checking for broken links, duplicate content, and proper 301 redirects.
- Image size optimization for site speed on each page, renaming images on page, adding alt text, adding image descriptions in meta.
- Editing URL’s to include relevant keywords, and installing HTTPS
- Creating Robots.txt and Sitemap.xml documents
- Setup and Submitting to Google Search Console – to ensure that all pages, text, images, and sitemaps are submitted
9 Hours of Off-Page SEO Work:
- Submitting to global directories: DMOZ, Best of The Web, Better Business Bureau,etc.
- Submitting to local directories: Google MyBusiness, Bing Places, 411, YP, Apple Maps, MapQuest, Yelp, Angies List, Local, Yahoo Local, Manta, Chamber of Commerce, Hot Frog, and others
- Submitting to industry specific directories: 5+ industry specific directories
- Editing Social Pages & linking to website: Facebook, Linkedin Company Directory, Twitter, FourSquare and adding Bit.ly (or similar link shortener) for social
Monthly SEO Package - Targeted Keyword Strategies: $1000 per month + -
Although it’s not talked about often, most successful ongoing SEO plans come down to journalism and public relations. The most consistent way to rank for a keyword is to produce content that discusses and explores a keyword. There are many ways to do this, not limited to writing content weekly.
Ongoing SEO involves developing a monthly strategy for producing content OR building links back to the site, this package includes 10 hours of SEO Services per month, which is often broken down into:
7 Hours of Article/Content Creation
- Writing two high-quality 500 word articles OR one 1000 word article on branded keyword content
- Creating social media teasers, material, and assets for sharing
3 hours of Article Submission/Outreach
- Submitting articles to news publications/magazines & publishers
- Contacting and working with industry bloggers to produce shared content
- Looking for opportunities for mentions on government, educational, industry specific blogs.
Build Your Own Estimate
All online projects completed by the team at Quarter are priced on a flat project fee based on the size and scope of the project. Ongoing online marketing projects are priced on a monthly retainer basis.
We adhere to a strict “no surprise fee” policy, and the number you are quoted in your formal project proposal is the number that you’ll pay at the end of the day.
How can we help? If you have any questions about features, pricing, or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions!